Personally Identifiable Information: We collect information which relate to your identity at the time of registration, which may include the following:
- 1. Name
- 2. Address
- 3. Email Address
- 4. Phone Number
- 5. Date of Birth
- 6. Gender
- 7. Bank account details and Details of Payment mode (Only required for availing paid services or making withdrawals) Soft copies of documents relating to Proof of Identity (Only required for availing paid services and features) PAN- Required for Cash Withdrawal Purposes.
We collect information other than that which relates to you identity such as your IP address, browser language, Log in information, password, browser type, URLs, domain names, number of clicks, landing pages, comments and posts, testimonials, date and time of your request, etc. We do not consider this information as personal in nature.
In case you register an account or log in through your social networking sites, we can get access to your basic profile information to the extent allowed by you.
In case you use a mobile device including but not limited to smart phone or tablets for the purpose of accessing our site, your location and information in your contact list may be collected as per our terms and conditions of mobile App.
We can disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties only under the following circumstances
- When you give express permission to disclose the information to a third party.
- When any law enforcement authority requests use to disclose such information for the purpose of any investigation or because of any order or decree passed by a judicial authority against any User.
- When we face a security issue because of alleged acts on the part of any User or Users and disclosure of information without permission is justified because it is necessary in order to protect the rights, interests, property, and safety of Pocket Play, its Users, or others.
As used in these Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
- (i) “Contest(s)” includes the Practice contests where Participants can play the games without using any cash and do not receive any cash prizes and Paid Contests where participants have to use cash to enter the Contest and win cash prizes.
- iii) “Participant” means a Registered User who is eligible to participate in the Contests. It does not include Registered Users who are physically located outside India and in states such as. Orissa, Assam & Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim where residents are not permitted to participate in contests/games by paying money.
- (iv) “Registered User” means any person who signs up and registers as a user by creating an Account on through the POCKET11 Website and/or POCKET11 Application.
- (v) "Registered User Information" means information regarding Registered Users which includes information pertaining to name, age, legal status and address of the Registered User, and other information either posted, uploaded, shared on the POCKET11 Website and/or POCKET11 Application
- (vi) All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
- (A) first and last name.
- (B) a home or other physical address.
- (C) an email address or other contact information including mobile / landline numbers.
- (D) other personal information could include Permanent Account Number.
- (E) demographic information (e.g., gender, age, education, country of residence, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers ) and
- (F) information you post in your Profile, wants, or feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence on the POCKET11 Platform, as well as on Facebook if you link your Account with your Facebook account and.
- (G) payment information such as credit card information, bank details etc.
- (ii) Information Collected Automatically: When you use the POCKET11 Website and/or POCKET11 Application, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- (iii) Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the services and features offered through the POCKET11 Website and POCKET11 Application, including: to administer the services being offered there under, to understand how well our service is working, to market the services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the service and to generally improve the service.
- (iv) Email Communication/Text Messages: If you create an account and provide your email address and phone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails or text messages, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the email, "opt out" instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All Registered Users receive administrative emails and/or text messages. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, text messages you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, new Contests, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information with from time-to-time:
- (ii) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze a) the performance of, to operate and improve the services offered through the POCKET11 Website and POCKET11 Application, (b) the behavior of Registered Users and to target offers to Registered Users depending upon their requirements and (c) to offer more Contests based on the preference or choice of Participants. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- (iii) Aggregate Information: Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
You may review, correct, update or change your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by clicking on the "delete account" link on your account settings page or deleting the POCKET11 Application. If you terminate your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received, will be removed from the POCKET11 Website and/or POCKET11 Application and deleted from our servers. Because of the way we maintain our POCKET11 Website and/or POCKET11 Application, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days. Even after you remove information from your Account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your Account. You are entirely responsible for providing true and correct information on the POCKET11 Website and/or POCKET11 Application and for updating the same.
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2008 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact.
[E POCKETPAY SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED.
© 2019 Epocketpay Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved